SC - Looking for SCA Brewers

J C Ronsen caleb at buffnet.net
Thu Jun 22 18:29:28 PDT 2000

At 10:05 PM 6/21/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Master Cahan asked:
> > Can anyone direct me to any Webs or Lists for SCA Brewers?
>
>There is a list for historic brewing to which many SCA members are
>subscribed.

>the words "subscribe hist-brewing"
>To contact a human about problems, send mail to
>owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com

AEthelmearc Brewers also have a list-serve set up. Either click on:
mailto:AEBrew at lists.rny.com?subject=Subscribe or e-mail to
AEBrew at lists.rny.com with Subscribe in the subject line and nothing in the
body.

We also have a web page at:
http://lemur.cit.cornell.edu/%7Ejules/SCA/Brewers_Guild.html
With a special web page for the newsletter, Scum, at:
http://www.buffnet.net/~caleb/scum.htm

ska: Lord Caleb Reynolds
mka: Caleb Ronsen
aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
The Scum of AEthelmearc
Known to millions as "Who's that?"
http://www.buffnet.net/~caleb/caleb.htm

"If the name 'St. Nicholas' for Santa Claus, and the name 'Old Nick' for
the Devil, both derive from the Teutonic sea god Hold Nickar, what does
that tell us about Santa Claus?" asked Tom cynically.