SC - Re: Kuskenole, a question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jun 23 09:00:36 PDT 2000

This sounds wonderful....but I may be missing something.  I understand about
making the lattice, etc., but wonder how you would keep the pieces together, even
if you wove them instead of just laying one on top of the other, while boiling?
Even if you use egg white to hold them together as you do other kinds of pastry,
particularly that which is stuffed ( like cuskynoles????), it would seem to me
that they would fall apart either when putting them into the water or when taking
them out.

Kiri