SC - Pictures of Food

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 23 09:57:58 PDT 2000

> Hmmm. If folks have any good pictures of medieval food dishes, I
> would be interested in adding them to the Florilegium with either
pointers to where the recipes could be found elsewhere in the
Florilegium. I'm
> not sure pictures of just some brown glop would do, but sotelties or
> well presented/decorated food would be good.
>
> --
> Lord Stefan li Rous

	Well, Stefan, I have some great pictures of wonderfully presented brown
goo, would that serve?  ;)  Actually, the great French Toast Extravaganza
is very well documented, (photographically) and I would be happy to try
scanning some of those and sending them along.  While they are a study in
browns, I have been thinking of putting captions with them to put in my
book of Food pictures, anyway. (What do you mean, don't all of you have a
photo album dedicated to Food?)
Christianna
who will not send the horrible picture of me receiving my apprenticeship
certificate :p, but maybe the picture of the cockentrice...