SC - sauce makings-OOP (longish)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jun 27 05:28:21 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/26/00 5:53:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> mooncat at in-tch.com writes:
>
> > Hah! Professionals! Me no need professionals! Me have copy of _Joy of
> >  Cooking_! <g>
> >  From p. 324: "Veloute Sauce or Sauce Blanche."
>
> Indeed :)  It seems you have found a book which contains almost ALL of our
> trade secrets.... Villiany!
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

Don't worry, the Rottweiller sisters fell for that red herring the
professionals of the 1930's threw at them. I'm surprised they didn't ask
what _else_ the tons and tons of mushroom peelings generated by fine
restaurants all over the world can be used for.

Adamantius, grouchy after a crash exactly between writing up a long post
containing recipes for veloute, supreme, allemande and a modern lemon
veloute monter au beurre, and hitting the send button...
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com