SC - Gingerbrede

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed Jun 28 12:18:52 PDT 2000

I ended up (given that my connection refused to work so I couldn't do the
on-line research I needed to) using Cariadoc's recipe but adding more bread
(my feeling that 1 lb for 1/2 cup honey was not right has absolutely been
born out!).  In the end I used about double the bread which was just a bit
too much - but it looks much more likely to come out of the container!  It
doesn't look crumbly, it just took some work to get it to stick together.  I
ended up pressing it into a greased and breadcrumbed dish using a fair
amount of force.  I think it will be about right (and the crumbs taste
good!).

Gwynydd