SC - Re: Roman Recipes LONG

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 05:41:53 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/27/00 9:28:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gwynethwrites:

> Now, how would the vender have served
>  it?  Did everyone just bring a bowl and cup to eat and drink from to the
>  baths?
Probably had a cup of their own (guessing here)
Paper is out of the question, but what about plant material? Like leaves to
wrap the food in?
Or flat bread to wrap the food in- the original souvlaki, falafal, gyros
sandwich etc. Even food like barley can be served in bread bowls.

Just a suggestion.

I'll send the file privately. It's pretty big, I'll ask my husband to help me
out in case in needs to be "zipped"

Hauviette