SC - Persona Help (OT)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 30 21:15:10 PDT 2000

You might try contacting THLady Rayne, who is off of this list at the
moment, but she is the Dean of the College of Middle and Near Eastern
Studies for the Royal University of Meridies, and she is just full of
information.  Rayne can be reached at:
sircaedmon at centuryTel.net
Good Luck,
Christianna

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000 13:37:15 +1000 Black Jade <Black_Jade at bigpond.com>
writes:
> Greetings all,
>
> Sorry for the off topic blabber, but I need help.
>
> I'm currently overhauling my persona totally (I mean throwing out
> the
> current and going totally different) The theme is Middle Eastern,
> being
> sick and tired of everyone esle in the Barony being Viking or Celtic
> or
> French.  I was wondering if anyone has any sources for Middle
> Eastern names
> that would help me find a nice name.
> Thanks all,
>
> From the soon not to be Katerine