SC - Long - Help with the sauce for Cormary recipe

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 01:09:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/31/00 10:08:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> Folks, I'm new to this redacting stuff, so if you see problems with
>  my interpretation, please let me know.

Spot on, Stefan, if you ask me.  Particularly nice was the fact that you
caught the reference to the drippings being captured and reserved, which
certainly seems to indicate that the meat is dry roasted...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?