SC - Request from Juno Abuse

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 2 04:17:17 PDT 2000

Sorry to go off-topic like this, Poppa Gunthar, but I get the list in digest
format and they need assistance from someone who receives the messages
individually, to include all the headers and directory information.
Anybody?
My philosophy of life is that the meek shall inherit nothing but debasement,
frustration, and ignoble deaths . . .
     Harlan Ellison

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries.
     A. A. Milne