SC - lavendar-OT-OOP

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 16:15:46 PDT 2000

mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Wouldn't you much rather stay around and enjoy life in moderation and
>  health, rather than succumbing to one of the many, many painful
>  "lifestyle" diseases (lung cancer, heart disease, obesity, etc) that
>  Americans are so prone to?

Actually, no.  I have always been an advocate of quality over quantity.  If
living a long life means that I must abandon all of the things I enjoy doing
or eating, then what is the point?  Sounds more like a prison term than a
life...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?