SC - You think it's not period??

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 14:34:56 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/6/2000 11:35:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<<  I would say that his opined theory,
 based solely on what you have written is without merit. >>

What I wrote was the sole "documentation" he provided.  The original
statement was something along the lines of "this dish has potatoes in it but
it's OK, they are red potatoes."  When I questioned him, he said that two
other people had documented red potatoes with the information he gave me.  He
did not offer any further detail, and an attempt to get it elicited the
"authenticity police" comment.  I in no way suggested that he shouldn't serve
them, or I wouldn't eat them, or any such thing.  The entire stew was
non-period anyway (but quite tasty!), as it combined beef, venison, carrots,
potatoes, peas, mushrooms, and onions.

Brangwayna Morgan