SC - Poppa's mustard

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 06:12:48 PDT 2000

Poppa,

    About a year ago you taught a class on mustard at
King's College.  (or at least y'all made mustard)
Alas, I didn't take the class, but I did get to taste
the results.  On bratwurst cooked in dark beer.
mmmm....   Anyway, I'm about to embark upon a journey
of exploration into the mysteries of mustard, and I was
wondering where you got your recipe?   I think I have
most of the recipes floating about, but I'd really like
to know which one I tasted that day.  (or at least the
likely candidates.)

Thanks!
- -Magdalena