SC - Re sca-cooks V1 #2345 - Turkey and Holloptrida

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Thu Jun 8 07:30:25 PDT 2000

Allison,

If you have web access I scanned and posted the woodcut and 2 of the 20
recipes in Rumpolt at http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_fowl1.htm  If you would
like I can try to transcribe and work on a rough translation of the entire 20
recipe turkey chapter this weekend, but dont get your hopes too high, most of
the recipes are  like " and you may also make it in Pasteten" or Spanishe
Krapfen.  (If you dont have web access grab me off-list, and I can direct
mail you the file and gif.)

Stefan,
 in my post yesterday the link for the Huszpudt somehow didnt show, so here
it is. http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_AShuszpudt.htm
and I will try to send you an updated file on the Holloptrida translation
tomorrow.

Gwen Cat von Berlin
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/Welcome.html