SC - Help!!!

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Fri Jun 9 05:44:04 PDT 2000

Foul!

It seems someone's national pride has gotten in the way of the facts. This
recipe for Gyngerbrede is from the Harleian MS. 279, not a Scottish source.
Also, the recipe for Cawdel of Muskels is from the Forme of Cury, " A Roll
of Ancient ENGLISH Cookery". I haven't time now to find the sources of the
others, but I dare say they're not Scottish either.

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
cindy at thousandeggs.com
Recipes"