SC - Donna Kenton <dfkenton at mediaone.net>: [ae-mod] Invitation to Brewers' Round Table at Amaral

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Jun 9 18:21:23 PDT 2000

For those who can get to the eastern PA/western NY area.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: Donna Kenton <dfkenton at mediaone.net>
To: sca-east at indra.com, sca-aethelmearc at andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: [ae-mod] Invitation to Brewers' Round Table at Amaral
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 16:24:35 -0400

***Invitation to Amaral***

If you've ever brewed, concocted, created or imbibed in any alcoholic
beverages, or ever wanted to, then we'd like to make you an offer you
can't
refuse. We're going to hold a round table tasting/schmoozing session at
Amaral over the 4th of July weekend -- and you're invited!

There will be everything there from Master Brewers to Wanna-Be's, and
we'll
be sharing, tasting, comparing and talking about everything that comes
under the general auspices of the Brewer's Guild.

We'll be discussing meads, beers, wines, liqueurs, cordials^Å well, you
get
the idea. It's open to anyone of drinking age, and we strongly encourage
everyone to bring their own wares to share with the group.

Fair warning:  this is not intended to be a drunken revel. (Stop
groaning,
we'll be drinking, but we just won't do it to excess.) It's intended to
introduce folks into the wonderful world of building your own drinks, as
well as how to prepare for competitions, how to research and create your
documentation, and even how to get started on a shoe string budget.

So bring your experiments and your questions! Oh! And don't forget to
bring
a CLEAR GLASS drinking vessel. Do not bring metal goblets or tankards;
ceramic is OK in a pinch. Something along the lines of a clear glass
brandy
snifter is ideal.

In addition, Baron Ernst will be teaching his class on "How to Taste."
If
you've ever wondered why or how some tasters do what they do, you'll find

out why!

Visit the web page at http://www.dabbler.com/amaral/invitation.html

Visit my web page!   http://www.dabbler.com

Unmoderated list: sca-aethelmearc-request at andrew.cmu.edu
To unsubscribe from ae-mod, send "unsubscribe ae-mod" to
majordomo at jtan.com

- --------- End forwarded message ----------