SC - Bounced message

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 12 07:31:53 PDT 2000

I tried sending this a few days ago, but have not seen it.  I apologise
if
I was the only one not to get it.

I just have to share this with someone and the people on this list are
the
most likely to understand.

On Tuesday, I was quickly browsing in a used book store on my lunch hour

and found a copy of the Flower/Rosenbaum translation.  Needless to say,
it
did not stay on the selve long.

It's mine, all mine, I say.... ooops, got a little carried away there.

But, I am so glad I followed my impluse and went in that day, he had
just
gotten it.  Umm, maybe I should eat lunch fast more often so I have time
visit the book store.

Isobel fitz Gilbert
Vert, a seagoat and on a chief wavy argent three escallops inverted vert