SC - Celtic recipes

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:03:21 PDT 2000

On this topic.  A friend just returned from Irland and was discribing the
food she encountered.  She said that they offered "blood pudding," both dark
and white, and some  other kind of saussage. Is ther a recipe for these or
any documentation for our period.  I thought it might not have changed much.
I want to do this for part of a "breakfast" for a up coming estates meeting
for another group.

   Lady Katherine McGuire