SC - questions

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 10:20:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 10:05:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

> > I may have to stand corrected on this.  But I have to ask whether these
are

>  > the kind of feast menus we have been discussing?  I have not seen them.
>
>  Well, Le Menagier appears to give 24 different menus, though they don't
>  seem quite as expansive as the ones mentioned here--- or as detailed.

That may be good enough to satisfy the point.  I believe the original poster
wanted to know why we don't concentrate on period _menus_, and some of us
implied that it is because there are few in existence to work from.  If Le
Menagier itself has 24 or so, those statements may have been erroneous.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?