SC - semi-precious stones and pearls

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 23:59:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 11:49:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> If you do, I'd love to hear how it worked out. And when you think
>  you've figured out what the "Oyl of Tartar" is please let me know.

I believe this is the liquid form of cream of tartar (i.e. the residue left
around the barrel rim during wine fermentation).  It is an acidic ingredient,
and so sounds appropriate for the recipe.  I may be wrong.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?