SC - ETHICAL DILEMMA

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu Jun 15 07:27:38 PDT 2000

They don't have horses the last time I heard & don't care much for the
SCAdians upstaging their scripted routeens.  Eveything said about tha other
place applies with out having the Joust or the Bird Shows.  Do you like to
be kidded in front of the crowd when you have to go to the restroom?
Hej!
Olaf
who considers there a place to skip.