SC - Poppa's mustard

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 14:32:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/16/00 1:45:04 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
vikinglord at worldnet.att.net writes:

>  I have wondered if the soil content could be affecting
>  the taste.
>
>  Jana

A sommiliar (is that right, Wine afficionado?) friend of mine is fond of
saying, "the taste is in the roots" meaning that the wine takes attributes
from the ground, so perhaps. I know that he likes a particular vintage of
wine from France because of where it is grown and the "spicy" smell the
grapes give off they pick up from the soil.

Lars