SC - Re: 14th C Catalan

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun Jun 18 11:12:53 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 18 Jun 00,, that ChannonM at aol.com wrote:

> OOOHHHHH! My master has her laurel in Iberian studies. Maybe we could get
> a copy to her and I could tempt her to do some translation?
>
> Hauviette

If she knows Catalan and would be interested in translating, I would be
delighted to send her a copy.  The whole article, including notes and
glassary, is 40 pages, but the cookbook itself is only 33 recipes -- quite
a manageable project for someone who knows the language.  If she is
interested, email me her (or you) snail mail address, and I will send it off.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net