SC - questions/kinda long, sorry

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 19 06:28:05 PDT 2000

This willingness is not limited to just the West....it's true in most of
Atlantia as well!  I've served a lot of feasts with things that most folks
haven't seen or tasted before, and have had few, if any complaints!  In fact, I
suspect our folk are happy to see some departures from the "tried and true"!

A lot of this is probably due to traditions that were begun back at the
beginnings of our Kingdom, when we had His Grace, Cariadoc, living here!

Kiri