SC - teaching technique - nonmember submission

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Mon Jun 19 12:35:57 PDT 2000

> Perhaps I missed it, but who has been arguing for forcing information
> down someone's throat?

Why the infamous "they", of course!
You know?
The "Authenticity Nazis" on this list?
They are out there!

They *have* to be out there.
Because we are always hearing about "them"?
You know:
How Intolerant "they" are...
How "they" aren't interested in having fun...
How "they" want to suck the everlovin fun out of everything...

Even though I have yet to read anything close to those viewpoints
espoused on this list (having being on it since the end of the
Cuskeynowles debate), "they" HAVE to exist, cause I keep hearing
about "them".

Or maybe "They" are just a figment of Polemics, because some people
need something to argue against....

Naaaah!
Of course "They" exist!
"Everybody" knows THAT!

Brandu
(Sprinkle Smileys liberally about this message.)