SC - Fwd: Trial By Fire - Bright Hills Cooks Guild - Challange

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 19 13:30:20 PDT 2000

Sadly, this is the first I'd heard of this...I'll have to chastise my dear
cousin Temur quite soundly for this!  As it is, we already have an engagement
for this particular date...we're sitting for photographs which will be used to
do period portraits of us.  Between Master Daniel's schedule and ours, this is
about the only chance we'll have to do this.  But thanks for passing the
information on!  I'll forward it to our Barony.

Kiri