SC - questions/kinda long, sorry

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 00:40:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 7:22:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << Doubtless, this member has lured them into the fold with talk of
chivalry
>  and
>   romance and courteous behavior.   >>
>
>  Possibly...or they might have told them we  camp out on weekends, wear
funny

>  cloths, eat funny food, sing funny songs and beat on each other with
>  sticks.....
>
>  Who knows?

Touche', Ras.  As a matter of fact, this is "exactly" what my friend said to
a couple just a few days ago in an effort to get them to attend Darkwell next
month.  Almost verbatim.  They will, needless to say, be in attendance... who
could pass up such a unique experience?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?