SC - seasoning iron cooking ware

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 00:58:07 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 11:54:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> For instructions on seasoning iron cooking ware take a look at some
>  of the methods and suggestions given in this file in the new FOOD-UTENSILS
>  section of my Florilegium:

Stefan,  I'm looking for information on nude underwater basket weaving, early
to late period, with an emphasis on the Roman influence to the art, but not
mentioning any Greek or Mesopotamian influences....  do you have THAT in your
Florilegium???  Sheesh!  That resource of yours is absolutley mind-boggling.
I have yet to see anyone come to this list with a question for which you do
not have at least a tidbit of information.  Excellent work, my good man.
Excellent!

Balthazar of Blackmoor
( I can see the reply now:  "While I don't have any information on underwater
basket weaving, per se, you might want to look at this file in my
Florilegium....arts-nude-msg    540K (07/08/97)    period crafts
traditionally performed without clothing...." )

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?