SC - cooking class disappointment

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Jun 20 14:31:32 PDT 2000

In a way though, the three that showed up were open to period food.  They
showed up expecting to be fed GOOD food, knowing that it would be period
food.  An indicator that not everybody expects period food to be wierd.  I
would consider it a triumph that you have three converts.

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt