SC - Liqueurs

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 20:24:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/24/00 12:33:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magistra at tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< · 1 t rose water >>

What type of rose water did you use? There are the little colorful bottles
the sell for 3.xx plus dollars apiece and then there are the larger bottles
that are available in 'foreign' foods sections (USA markets) that sell for
1.xx plus dollars. The first contains about 1 1/2 ounces of product and is
very concentrated. The latter which is what I use is less concentrated and
can be splashed freely without worrying about a 'perfumery' taste. When I
post any recipes for rosewater, it is the latter I am referring to in my
measurements.

Ras