SC - Liqueurs

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Jun 26 11:18:04 PDT 2000

> rosewater to wine as 3 to 1.  If this is using the distilled rosewater we
> all know and love I would think this would taste pretty nasty. Would
> "red rose water" be more like a rose "tea" infusion? Does the book
> give instructions on the preparation of red rose water?

By 'distilled rosewater we all know and love' do you mean the rosewater
concentrate? Because I've tried to find distilled rosewater but nowadays
it appears to all be made from mixing essence of rose with a base, rather
than by distillation directly.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"