SC - Re: Grape must

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 28 05:28:54 PDT 2000

I'd love to have some of it, and would be willing to not only help with the cost
of the pail, but also the bottles and your trouble!  I'm still trying to find
must here...we're going to check the Maryland Brewing web site and see what they
have.  I'd really like to try making the mustard in time to have some for
Pennsic.

Kiri