SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 11:44:34 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/30/00 11:24:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

> > Can't chase a bunch of Pikemen around with my belt hanging down around my
>  > knees...
>
>  <laugh> It reminds me of the time I was in the finals of a tournament and
>  noticed my
>  footwork was a little off. Someone called "hold" and I looked down to find
> my
>  belt had
>  fallen off and caught around my kneecops. From now on all my surcotes have
> belt
>  loops.

Yeah, me too.  I'm 6'4", 250 lbs.  At one event two years ago, I had to
borrow one of my fighting buddies' kidney belt so that I could get on the
field.  He's 6'2", and about 290....  Needless to say, the belt was anything
but snug!  All day long, I kept having to stop and heft it back up from my
posterior (I'm sure it looked rather comical).  As I was squaring off against
a real giant of a fighter, I could feel it slowly inching it's way back down
my backside...  We glared at each other for awhile, and just as the belt
cleared "the area", as if he could sense it, he hauled off with one of the
most powerful wraps I have ever felt!  Suffice it to say, I yelpped out a
rather feminine "GOOD!", and hobbled my way back to camp to nurse a rather
badly bruised kidney.

As to having to share a tent with your ex, I'll be in the same boat the last
weekend of July.  It should be interesting.

Obligatory food content to satisfy the Evil List Administrator:  Any recipes
for Steak and (Bruised) Kidney Pie?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?