Philosophy and feast was: SC - Period serving practices

UnruhBays, Melanie A UnruhBays.Melanie.A at tci.com
Wed Mar 1 07:58:24 PST 2000

Let's review, shall we?

Observation:  Her Highness Trimaris distributed a missive requesting certain
parameters at feasts.

Observation:  Certain gentles perceived this as an attack and insult upon
their art, and rose up in ire.

Observation:  These certain gentles demonstrated that there are many fine,
wonderful dishes that are quite period and quite delicious, even to the
modern pallate.

Observation:  It was admitted that Her Highness' original missive was
perhaps poorly stated, and that this type of feast was the object of her
intention all along.

Observation:  The conflict no longer exists and the matter should,
therefore, be at an end.  Misunderstanding explained. Apologies for
unintended offenses offered.

Observation:  The discourtesies continue, on both sides.

Conclusion:  Enough is enough.

Good gentles, this pachydermatous, passed-on palfrey has been pelted
a-plenty.  The subject is moot.  We strive recreate the past, but let's not
dwell in it, hmmm?

As I am no one to "demand" anything, I hereby pleadingly request that be
there any further issue on this issue, that it be taken privately,
one-on-one, mano-a-mano, tete-a-tete, so that the remainder of us may enjoy
the banter and pleasantry of a new subject.  Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Syr Terrell Dunstan Arminger - who may be reached, privately, at the
following:

sbrooks at eratrend.com