SC - Re: (Gunthar's Challenge)

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 15:18:17 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/1/2000 3:56:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<<
 I've recieved word from one member of the list who will be there to assist.
 If there aren't many who plan on attending we can discuss easy recipes that
 can be prepared in a camp and myself, my Household and anyone who wishes
 to assist will "take the field" against period food prejudices.

 I could do this myself but I thought the list could come up with some good
 things and I'm usually very busy at Wars.>>

I will be there.  If we are doing this in all seriousness, I would love to
help/do.  It might be something to consider asking TRH's Trimaris when they
would be available for a dinner cooked in Their honor.(And how many of their
retinue to expect..etc...)

Aldyth