SC - leche Lumbard

Jehanne Argentee jehanne at netzero.net
Wed Mar 1 19:05:16 PST 2000

Actually, The recipe I have is from Volume II of Take a Thousand Eggs or
More... my volume I is AWOL, but I should have it back shortly.

Sorry for not taking the time to type in the two recipes given there.. I am
spammed beyond belief. :P I have already spent nearly two hours reading
Trimaris & Cooking, composing replies, reading new mail, more replies,
re-reading what I've written and either deleting replies that I realize I
shouldn't make, or rephrasing things.

And I'm on 4 other SCA lists and several non SCA lists.

Looking forward to going back to just lurking everywhere,

Jehanne