SC - Period pumpkin recipes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 21:33:49 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/1/00 2:11:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, grasse at mscd.edu
writes:

<< Not for the faint hearted, but here is a link to a 1581 recipe for horse
 (translated from the German, but not re-created/redacted)

Sounds pretty tasty to me. I assure as soon as I can get together with
Margali or arrange a trip to New York. a redaction will be forth coming so
all can enjoy this tasty animal in a period fashion.

However, I am more interested in the recipe from this section>

"You can also prepare the testicles of a wild horse or of a native horse in
the same way as is earlier described in the recipe for the testicles of the
buck/ram/billy goat. "

Thomas, what are the odds of getting the original and translation of that
section to me? I know you are busy and all but it can't hurt to ask.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Ras