SC - intersting treacle trivia I found

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:10:29 PST 2000

I let the first one go but just thought I'd mention that Lance wrote this
stuff and not me! I forwarded Brandu's response to him so my name is
ending up on the top of a lot of the returns. I'd rather those of you who
know me and those who don't, not think that I agree at any point with
Lance and his Princess.
    Mirhaxa/Linda   ;)

  mirhaxa at morktorn.com