SC - Allergies in general

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 17:32:47 PST 2000

True.  A true food allergy (according to my allergist, M.D.) involves hives
and breathing difficulties, etc.

I am fortunate to not have any food allergies, but I do have an increasingly
severe (with age) gastrointestinal response to a very basic and important
food and flavoring agent --ONIONS.  It is correctly named a "food
sensitivity" and I just do my best to pick out onions at feasts and aviiod
former favorites like French onion soup.

Raoghnailt