SC - Re: Alcohol in food (RANT)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 19:41:32 PST 2000

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Browning, Susan W. wrote:
> Would it be possible to get a copy of the handouts from the Cooks Symposium?
> I was unable to make it this year.  Please let me know as to copying and
> shipping costs if you would be willing to make the copies.  Please reply
> directly to swbro at earthlink.net.  Many thanks.
>
> Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt

the proceedings from the cooks symposium are available (or will be the
middle of next week) for $15.  checks to "Serve It Forth" and mailed to
Mary Morman, 1245 Allegheny Drive, Colorado Springs, CO  80919.

And my apologies to those who requested information or ordered their
copies earlier, I had to make some changes after the conference, including
adding color illos to the article on feasts in Renaissance art (during the
event people got the illos as handouts).  The masters are now done and go
to the printer on Monday.  I expect to do a mailing to fill all existing
orders on Monday the 14th when I return from Outlandish Crown in deepest,
darkest New Mexico.

Elaina