SC - Re: [Trimaris] Moderated List- My Last Posting on this Matter.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Mar 2 17:43:55 PST 2000

I had an ex roommate who is allergic to bunny fur, but I don't know
about the rest of the critter...and according to an allergist that i was
dragged to kicking and screaming[i saw my brother get the scratch test
and had a fair idea of what that idiot was going to do all over my back,
arms and thighs...] I have allergies to 138 different things, including
horse, goat, dog, cat, 5 kinds of house and industrial dust, a bunch of
plants including poison ivy [I'm the one that gets the poison ivy detail
at pennsic...1 hour cutting and digging the crap out and nary a
blister!] but he didnt catch the aspirin, zinc ointment base or
pennicillin allergies or the mushroom allergy.
I tend to believe people when they tell me they have an allergy, having
been on the recieving end of a 'oh, teh shroom allergy is all in her
mind, lets slip them into her food' followed by a quick trip in an
ambulance to the local ER. Thankfully, the picknick was at the local
fire department and they had everything to hand complete with paramedics
and a doctor!
I also respect religious and personal beliefs when it comes to dietary
restrictions...
margali

<< And I've NEVER heard of a rabbit allergy. >>