SC - handouts from cooks collegium

k&t Radford ktradford at cyberport.com
Thu Mar 2 20:24:09 PST 2000

Yes, folks, you heard it here first...

Picture my amazement while strolling through the NY Chocolate And Cake
Decorating Supply Co. on 22nd Street, a real-life Mecca of the
confectioners' art, when I ran across a small, simple, unassuming
plastic mold.

It is apparently used for the making of fruit-filled and other
sectioned, breakapart chocolate bars. Roughly half an inch deep, it is
divided into fifteen squarish sections, three by five. The total area
dimensions? I'm glad you asked, friends! Approximately 1.5 times the
length of the palm of my hand (a convenient measuring tool, neh?) in
length. In breadth, three of my fingers. (Again, convenient, neh?)

Seems to me that it might be put to some esoteric period use, but for
the life of me I can't think what...

And, if you order before midnite tonight, they may throw in the free
snake knives and the Potato Squeezer at no extra charge...get yours
today!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy