SC - Kosher Plants Hygienic, HAH!

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Thu Mar 2 19:37:18 PST 2000

Good Lady Elaina --

I am one who is totally clueless when it comes to period cooking but I
would like to learn more as I help out many times in the kitchen when ever
I can at events.

I would be interested in this manual that you have put together.  What kind
of information might I find in there?  Is it a complete manual for period
cooking for those "dummies" like me who have no experience in that area??

By the way I do hope that you enjoy crown here in the Outlands, as I am an
Outlander.  But I do strongly recommend that you get a hotel room soon!!  I
hear that they are filling up quickly!!

I look foward to any information that you send =)

Krysta -- of Fontaine dans Sable (Farmington, NM) Kingdom -- Outlands
> From: Mary Morman <memorman at oldcolo.com>
> To: 'sca-cooks at ansteorra.org'
> Subject: SC - handouts from cooks collegium
> Date: Thursday, March 02, 2000 8:07 PM
>
> On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Browning, Susan W. wrote:
> > Would it be possible to get a copy of the handouts from the Cooks
Symposium?