SC - period food cooking classes for children

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Mar 2 22:16:23 PST 2000

Anahita the incredulous commented:
> One of my favorite drinks at the Ren Faire used to be "Haymaker's
> Switchel", which was pretty close to Sekanjaben. That was refreshing
> in the heat and dust. (i say "used to be" because the business moved
> away and doesn't do NoCal faire anymore).

If you would like to try making your own switchel, check these files in
the BEVERAGES section of my files:
beverages-msg     (93K)  9/ 3/99    Beverages in general. alcholic drinks.
beverages-NA-msg  (80K)  9/ 2/99    Non-alcoholic beverages.

I think the recipes are in the non-alcoholic beverages file, but I'm not
sure.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net