SC - Spice request

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 22:36:23 PST 2000

Molli Rose said:
> Now I'd hope to see us start discussing creative and interesting period food
> stuffs that might be appealing to even the most fussy and picky eater. Some
> of us are thinking about developing a children's event with a Toys for Tots
> style tourney, Page school classes and just for fun activities including
> cooking classes, with a Tavern theme feast. So I'm looking for easy kid
> friendly preparation (ages 10-16) that will be a delight to kids and grownups.

I can remember two different discussions here on children's period food
cooking classes and some food suggestions. If you haven't already looked
at this file, perhaps it would be useful. I am, of course, still interested
in hearing further suggestions or experiences.
In the CHILDREN section:
p-cook-child-msg   (7K)  9/15/99    Period cooking for children.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net