SC - spicy subject

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Thu Mar 2 22:56:43 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/2/00 11:59:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cnevin at caci.co.uk writes:

<< I have a very good spice shop where I can get you (and anyone else in the
 EU) long pepper, grains of paradise, malabathron leaves, some excellent mace
 blades and lots of other wonderful spices. It's not cheap, but considering
 the quality, it's more than worth it.  >>

Also Franscesco of this list and the Pepperer's Guild both off this spice and
the spices mentioned above at extraordinary reasonable prices and both have
merchandise that is very high quality.

Ras