SC - Allergies in general

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at swcp.com
Fri Mar 3 11:06:24 PST 2000

Could it be that His Grace was thinking of the VERY rudimentary one in
the back of _Curye on Inglysche_ (or was it _Two Fifteenth Century
Cookery Books_?) than consists of something like "Take honeycombs and
put them in a pot. Let them drip, then stir them with water. Let them
sit for enough time and then you have mead."

(I'll admit it- at the moment I don't feel like getting up, going across
the room, and looking it up. But I remember being amused at the
recipe...)

'Lainie