SC - wait people in period?

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 13:04:37 PST 2000

Both Sir Godwin of Edington and HL Francois la Flamme would like to be
included in the Gulf Wars cooking team (if Her Highness accepts our
invitation).  They aren't on this list, so they asked me to forward their
message.

I'm not sure if Lord Gerald of Leesville is on this list, but he is another
Stargate area cook and I know he is going to Gulf Wars this year.

Lady Suannoch of Westgate (a relative newcomer), hasn't been head cook yet,
but likes helping out in the kitchen, has also offered her services.

- -- Lady Suzanne de la Ferte'
- -- Stargate, Ansteorra

- ----Original Message Follows----