SC - Cooking fun at work-or dragging people into the middle ages...

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Mar 3 17:24:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/3/00 11:56:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<<  Can some of the gardeners on this list point me in the right
 direction  for some more period vegetables, herbs and spices that I can
 grow here in mid Ohio (area 5 on the growing map).   I also like lots of
 fresh oriental veggies also. >>

I've offered before and the offer stands. I have alot of lovage seeds, grown
in Windsor, area 5 as well. We are south of Detroit. If you want send me a
SASE and I'll mail you some lovage seeds.

PO box 43598
Detroit Mi
48243-0598

That is my husbands po box, he works in Detroit.

Hauviette