SC - Cooking Challenge

campcook@uswestmail.net campcook at uswestmail.net
Sun Mar 5 01:21:12 PST 2000

Caointiarn said:
> Digby has a Ginger horseradish mustard sauce: can someone get that for me?

I would like to have this too. If you send it to Caointiarn, could you also
send it to me or post it to this list?

> How can I make barley & funges without it getting weird for 150? I have yet
> to see it done "right"  any suggestions how to prepare it & keep it like it
> should?  Not soggy icky, not underdone, and not scorched!

If you mean how should you cook it for a large number of people, a discussion
on this very thing came up in the first weeks of this list. I think you can
find a number of suggestions in this file in the FOOD section of my files:
rice-grains-msg   (78K) 12/21/99    Medieval rice and grains. Recipes. Cooking.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net