SC - Anthimus # 34, was: talk about mincing words... (long)

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sun Mar 5 14:02:39 PST 2000

Well, to clarify a bit, I am a novice cook, just beginning with my medieval
cookery experiments.  I don't even know where to begin to tell you the
truth.  I'm not a proficient cook of modern cuisine (for those of that would
consider it such), so I am sure I could not pull off traditional recipes
(cooked in a stone hearth types, etc.)  If anyone knows of some good
beginner recipes or some good twists to "modern" food, I think that would be
the place to start.  Of course, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.